sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

FANTASTIC FOUR

Marissa: So, I'll make you a deal. Whatever song comes on the radio next will be our song. Ryan: Okay. [Marissa turns on the radio, a loud rap song comes on] Ryan: [sarcastically] Oh, yeah. That's definitely us. Summer: What do you want from me Cohen? Seth: I just want you. Ryan: Sometimes I think you talk just to make sounds. Seth: Well, sometimes I do. Seth: You know what I mean? Ryan: Hardly ever. Marissa: Hey, how come you're the brains? I'm the one who talked us back into that club. Seth: I'm sorry. I'm the brains. Ryan: You can be the beauty. Marissa: Okay, thanks. Summer: Great, and what am I, Cohen? Seth: Uh, the boobs? [Summer hits him] Seth: Uh, the bitch? Summer: Okay, I'll take the boobs. Seth: Hey. So will I. [Summer laughs] Seth: [later] Marissa: See, I think I should be the brains. Ryan: No, Seth's the brains. Marissa: Well, you're clearly not the beauty. Ryan: Ooooh, and now someone's the bitch. [smiles] Seth: So what's the GP, RA? Ryan: I have no idea what you just said. Seth:Game plan, Ryan Atwood. Ryan:You're just using initials now? Seth:Yeah, it saves time. Ryan: Well, not if you have to translate. Seth: GP. Ryan: Game plan? Seth:Good point. Seth: [about having sex with Summer for the first time] Ryan, I was Nemo, and I just wanted to go home Anna: So I guess you and Mrs. Cohen have a lot in common... Sandy: Sure sure, we both love, uhh... Seth. Seth: [rubs his boat, Summer Breeze, lovingly] Ohhh, I've missed you. It's been too long. Ryan: You're talking to a boat, Seth. Seth: Yeah, I talk to a plastic horse too but that never worries anyone. Ryan: It worries me. Seth: Not now, Mom, I'm studying naked. Summer: Ew! Seth: Summer? Come in! Summer: No way! Seth: Yeah... yeah, I should apologize. It's just my pride. Ryan: What pride? Seth: Yeah, I guess there's nothin' standin' in my way.

No hay comentarios: